This one is for the men, but ladies you can be the ones that make sure your man is on the ball, “pun intended” its all about Checking for sings of testicular cancer and prostrate cancer.
Guys if you did not watch the Full Monty 2018 then you need too.
More than that you need to understand the message.
Check no matter what your age is start young and know all about how you tackle feels and if you have son’s then teach them, do not be embarrassed or worried, they will thank you for it as they get older.
We men do not talk enough about things if we have a problem ignoring it will not make it go away, Cancer does not discriminate, there is a saying “Bad guys win when good guys do nothing.” Think of cancer as a real bad guy and he is out to destroy you are you going to do nothing?
I have had a couple of patients that have come to me with Hip, Back and Pelvic Pain, thankfully we have talked there were other issues and I managed to convince them to go to the doctors to get checked.
They did have problems, but things are now under control.
These are the signs to look out for, but guys at first you may not have any signs. The early stages of Prostate Cancer, usually have no signs or symptoms.
Still Check better to do that, than the possibility of a sign of more advanced cancer, I can not stress enough it is important that you be tested.
Also these symptoms can also be a signs of non-cancerous enlargement or a conditions such as BPH, Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy, or another condition known as Prostatitis, your doctor will discuss that in more detail with you.
- Urinary problems – You may have a weak urine stream any changes in the flow , maybe difficulty initiating urination, stopping and starting during urination; urinating frequently, especially at night, any pain or burning with urination.
- Blood – in the urine and semen, guys do not let this one go you must see doctor, I know it could also be a kidney issue, even so that still needs to be checked.
- Pain – in the hips, pelvis, spine or upper legs. Again guys will put this down to all sorts of reasons, both my clients, did the same one put it down to gardening the other to much exercise at the gym.
- Pain or discomfort – during ejaculation, I don’t know about you, but my wife would be marching me down to the doctors herself, guys alarm bells should be ringing if this is the case and let’s face it this is not a good thing for your love life.
- Difficulty – getting an erection, again you have to be concerned if you have this symptom.
So no excuses, lets beat the bad guy and don’t let him take over your life